DNA Sports Performance Ltd Legal Information
Refunds, returns and cancellations policy
NOTICE: All offers to sell, all acceptances of offers to purchase or acceptances of offers to sell and the sale of all products described in this document (“Products”) are made solely pursuant to the terms and conditions described below. Any purported acceptance by Seller of a purchase order is expressly conditional upon Purchaser’s acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale and delivery. Seller hereby objects to any and all additional or different terms and conditions of sale and delivery proposed by Purchaser. Purchaser will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions of sale unless it cancels its purchase order within seven business days after receipt by seller.
- Acceptance. All orders received by Seller are subject to final acceptance or confirmation by Seller and no terms or orders are binding upon Seller until so accepted. Written authorization to proceed with work is considered to be the same as a purchase order for purposes of these terms and conditions.
- Deliveries. All deliveries shall be made by some reasonable means chosen by Seller. All risk of loss to Products sold shall pass to Purchaser upon delivery by Seller. Title to the Products shall remain with Seller until Purchaser pays the Purchase price in full to Seller. Delivery is conditional on the timely receipt by Seller of documents necessary for the completion of the order, any down payment, and Purchaser’s compliance with these terms and conditions. Seller will use reasonable efforts to meet delivery schedules. Seller will not be liable for any delay in the performance of orders or contracts, or in the delivery or shipment of Products, or for any damages suffered by Purchaser by reason of such delay. Delivery is subject to Purchaser maintaining credit satisfactory to Seller. Seller may suspend or delay performance or delivery at any time pending receipt of assurances, including full or partial prepayment or payment of any outstanding amounts owed, adequate to Seller in its discretion, of Purchaser’s ability to pay. Failure to provide such assurances shall entitle Seller to cancel this contract without further liability or obligation to Purchaser.
- Prices. Prices quoted include VAT. All prices for training programmes are per calendar month and will be billed on the 1st of every month unless otherwise requested in writing.
- Terms of Payment. The purchase price shall be due in full by Purchaser 7 days after date of invoice or as otherwise provided in Seller’s offer to sell. Extensions of credit, if any, may be changed or withdrawn by Seller at any time. Invoices not paid on their date due will be subject to carrying charges which shall accrue and be added to the unpaid balance in the amount of one and one-half percent (1-1/2 %) per month of any overdue unpaid balance, or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is less. Purchaser shall reimburse Seller for the costs of collection, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, of any overdue amount owed by Purchaser to Seller, and such collection costs shall also be subject to the carrying charges. Purchaser may not hold back or set-off any amounts owed to Seller in satisfaction of any claims asserted by Purchaser against Seller
- Cancellation/Changes. Purchaser may not cancel or change an order once placed with and accepted by Seller except with the prior written consent of Seller and upon terms that will indemnify Seller against any loss. Seller may correct mathematical, clerical or transcription errors.
- Refund Policy If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can either return your order for a full refund or exchange it for something else. You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 7 days from the purchase date. Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Refund Policy (for Services) If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 30 days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.
- Membership Period All of our training programmes have a minimum membership period of 1 month
- Cancellation of Membership Memberships can be cancelled in writing with 1 months notice
- Cancellation Fee There are no cancellation fees
- Cancellation Special In Circumstances A medical note from GP is accepted in circumstances where a client is injured long term
This policy document was last updated on 20th August 2015 by company Director Nicholas Jones. Any questions should be forwarded addressed to him at email@example.com