DNA Sports Performance Ltd Legal Information
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘DNA Sports Performance Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is C/O UHY Hacker Young, Pembroke House Wrexham LL13 7YT. Our company registration number is 07206850, Wrexham. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
DNA Sports Performance Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. DNA Sports Performance Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 13 August 2015.
What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Refusing google analytics cookies will not negatively impact your experience on the site
Specifically we use a tool called google analytics, the cookies used by google analytics are called
Click the “firefox” button top left or choose “tools” from the top menu
Now choose “options” and select the privacy tab
Update the settings here to your desired level
Choose tools if using version 8 or lower or choose the cog icon if using version 9 or newer
Now choose “internet options” then select the “privacy” tab
Move the slider up or down to increase or decrease the level of privacy desired and click “apply”
Click on the spanner icon (top right) and choose “settings”
Click “under the hood” from the left hand menu
Under cookies choose the appropriate option
Click the cog icon (top right) and choose preferences
Select the privacy tab and choose the appropriate options
If your browser is not listed the please see the help menus in your browser or visit the website of the browser publisher.
Overall, these cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info@dna-sports-performance
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to infor@dna-sports-performance. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by DNA Sports Performance Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of DNA Sports Performance Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, DNA Sports Performance Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of DNA Sports Performance Ltd – © DNA Sports Performance Ltd 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Business email disclaimer
All emails sent from DNA Sports Performance Ltd contain the following message:
This message and any attachments have been sent in confidence. If you have received this message in error, please accept our apologies; we would ask that you notify the sender immediately and delete the message. If you are not the intended recipient please do not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on the message or its contents.
This message may contain personal views and opinions that are not necessarily those of the DNA Sports Performance Ltd unless specifically stated. Please only print this email if you have to, think green. We take our virus suppression responsibilities seriously, and this message confirms that this communication has been scanned for known viruses before transmission. However, as the internet is an insecure medium we cannot be held responsible for any modifications that may be made during transmission, and we therefore suggest that you scan all incoming mail & attachments for viruses. Please note that we reserve the right to monitor incoming and outgoing communications, and so you should not expect them to be private in nature. We reserve the right to add you to our DNA Sports Performances email distribution list to keep you updated with current events and news. We will not pass on your details to 3rd parties. If you wish to be removed from the distribution list please inform us.
DNA Sports Performance Ltd provides strength and conditioning support services to elite and amateur athletes across the UK. For up to date information on the DNA Sports Performance Ltd please visit www.dna-sports-performance.com. DNA Sports Performance Ltd is registered in the UK.
Acceptable email use policy
Use of email by employees of DNA Sports Performance Ltd is permitted and encouraged where such use supports the goals and objectives of the business.
However, DNA Sports Performance Ltd has a policy for the use of email whereby the employee must ensure that they:
- comply with current legislation
- use email in an acceptable way
- do not create unnecessary business risk to the company by their misuse of the internet
The following behaviour by an employee is considered unacceptable:
- use of company communications systems to set up personal businesses or send chain letters
- forwarding of company confidential messages to external locations
- distributing, disseminating or storing images, text or materials that might be considered indecent, pornographic, obscene or illegal
- distributing, disseminating or storing images, text or materials that might be considered discriminatory, offensive or abusive, in that the context is a personal attack, sexist or racist, or might be considered as harassment
- accessing copyrighted information in a way that violates the copyright
- breaking into the company’s or another organisation’s system or unauthorised use of a password/mailbox
- broadcasting unsolicited personal views on social, political, religious or other non-business related matters
- transmitting unsolicited commercial or advertising material
- undertaking deliberate activities that waste staff effort or networked resources
- introducing any form of computer virus or malware into the corporate network
DNA Sports Performance Ltd accepts that the use of email is a valuable business tool. However, misuse of this facility can have a negative impact upon employee productivity and the reputation of the business. In addition, all of the company’s email resources are provided for business purposes. Therefore, the company maintains the right to examine any systems and inspect any data recorded in those systems. In order to ensure compliance with this policy, the company also reserves the right to use monitoring software in order to check upon the use and content of emails. Such monitoring is for legitimate purposes only and will be undertaken in accordance with a procedure agreed with employees.
Where it is believed that an employee has failed to comply with this policy, they will face the company’s disciplinary procedure. If the employee is found to have breached the policy, they will face a disciplinary penalty ranging from a verbal warning to dismissal. The actual penalty applied will depend on factors such as the seriousness of the breach and the employee’s disciplinary record.
All company employees, contractors or temporary staff who have been granted the right to use the company’s email services are required to sign this agreement confirming their understanding and acceptance of this policy.
This policy document was last updated on 13 August 2015 by company Director Nicholas Jones. Any questions should be forwarded addressed to him at email@example.com